At Concr, we are on a mission to solve data to enable precision diagnostics for all. We achieve this through our product, FarrSight™, a predictive software platform built to combat cancer by enabling data cross-talk between the stakeholders of the drug development industry.
Our unique astrophysics-based methodology allows iterative learning between multiple and disparate data sources throughout all stages of a drug journey into the clinic — from pre-clinical development to post-approval.
We do this by combining cutting-edge machine learning techniques with a deep scientific understanding of tumour progression to accurately predict cancer evolution in response to treatment.
This enables better and safer life-saving therapies to reach patients faster and allows clinicians to adapt treatments proactively, rather than reactively, to prevent resistance and improve efficacy through precision medicine.
Concr aims to:
- Accelerate life-saving innovation to reach the clinic
- Cut the cost of cancer treatment
- Reduce treatment resistance
- Enable proactive treatment adaptation
- Save lives
What We Offer
We strive to deliver an innovative and flexible working culture in all aspects of our roles. This includes but is not solely limited to:
- Facilitating remote and/or in-person (Australia & The UK) working arrangements
- Competitive salary with options-based bonus packages
- Continued employee development opportunities and support
- Agile culture and networking with our world-class research and industry partners
How to Apply
Please attach your CV, any relevant portfolio and a cover letter. The cover letter should explain:
- The reason for your interest in working in the cancer space
- What you can bring to the table in terms of hard and soft skills
- Any plans or ideas you would like to explore within the company
- A personal development goal if there is any you are comfortable sharing
Thank you for taking the time and interest in Concr, and we look forward to conversing with you in due course.
Mr Matthew Foster