Business Development Associate
Engineering the future of antibody drug development to change the course of people’s lives
Do you want to be part of an ambitious biotech start-up successfully tackling an issue that nobody thought could be tackled?
Antiverse is seeking a Business Development Associate to assist with marketing and lead generation with a life sciences background. If you're self-motivated and able to work without step-by-step guidance with a real drive to get things done - we want to hear from you.
Join us to grow and evolve with a company that is transforming drug discovery!
- Owning every aspect of the sales development process
- Lead generation and development through outreach and qualification
- Nurturing inbound leads
- Developing empathy maps
- Creating new marketing channels
- Improving the conversion rate of the sales funnel
- Applying the principles of “The Challenger Sale” and “To Sell Is Human”
- Fresh graduate in life sciences and an understanding of early drug discovery
- CRM knowledge
- Good copywriting skills
- Good design skills
Our lab is in Cardiff. Whilst we are currently working from home, we hope to return to the office soon, on a reasonable part-time and flexible basis. We believe in doing our best work, not in arbitrary rules.
- £18k-£25k base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Opportunity to join an exciting early-stage start up with real growth potential
No recruiters, please.
Apply via LinkedIn or email your CV to: [email hidden]