Mountain View, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
Holy Grail developed a direct air carbon capture technology that removes CO2 from the atmosphere and permanently stores it in pyramids. We are looking for proactive candidates ready to take ownership and are passionate about creating a sustainable solution to removing excess CO2 from the atmosphere.
To support our growth, we’re seeking an experienced Program/Project Manager to drive the deployment of our CO2 capture pilot facility. The ideal candidate has experience in manufacturing and people management, as well as financial oversight and project management to maximize productivity across the deployment.
This role will be located full-time in Mountain View, CA.
• Detail-oriented with a creative approach to science and engineering
• A high degree of autonomy and independence
• Intrinsic motivation with a fundamental love of science and engineering
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Experience in technical project management
• Experience in procurement and budgeting
• Experience with process engineering and manufacturing
• Management of projects across manufacturing and R&D
• Procurement of raw materials and process suppliers
• Manage full-stack operations from zero, ramp up and full-rate manufacturing
Nice to have:
• Degree in mechanical engineering, industrial systems engineering, or chemical engineering
• Experience with procurement and manufacturing in the chemical industry
• Experience in building large manufacturing facilities
What we offer:
You will join a team that is passionate about having an impact on climate change. We care about the optimal way to solve a problem and nurture a culture of creativity and collaboration. We care about quick iterations, minimizing assumptions, and we use emojis to label our chemicals. We work on interesting technical problems and provide support and resources to tackle them.
Impact: your contribution will directly impact our technical milestones and you will have full ownership of your projects. We don’t micromanage
No politics: we give you the resources to test all your wildest ideas in hours or days, not months. If there is a chance that something will advance our progress we will test it quickly to find the best solution as soon as possible
Ownership: not only you will own your projects you will also own part of the company
Autonomy: we welcome your independent perspective and embrace thought diversity and creative freedom
Flexibility: we encourage you to set and manage your time to achieve our shared goals and we offer a less rigid environment and company structure compared to academia and larger companies
Fun: we want to be happy at work because it’s more productive, so we cultivate an informal environment that is focused on the end goal, but celebrate all our wins along the way
• Stock options
• Paid time off
• Paid sick leave
• Health & dental insurance
See more open positions at Holy Grail
Something looks off?